All knitting, all spinning, all the time

All knitting, all spinning, all the time




Sunday 10 July 2011

Mission accomplished!

After much planning & plotting my return yarn bombing attack was a success. I told my lovely friend D (who bombed my front door) that I would have to return the favour & she replied that if I tried to bomb her front door, she had a guard dog.

Brilliant idea - bomb the guard dog!


I figured that a jumper would be the least uncomfortable for the dog, so I took some measurements, made a basic jumper out of some of Lincraft's Cosy Wool & embroidered "Yarn" & created a bomb complete with a lit fuse. I then waited until my gorgeous daughter visited from Melbourne to create a diversion for me, & bombed the unsuspecting creature. She was surprisingly co-operative & loved the fuss being made of her.




Meet Macy, Lismore Yarn Guerrila's new mascot!

2 comments:

  1. That is soooo COOL. Best yarn bomb I have seen for a long time!

    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!! I have to parade her down the street methinks. Should I make her a doggy balaclava so she can stay incognito as our yarn bomb mascot??
    Thanks so much for that hon. You made my day!! But you know this ups the anti, right. Hmmm, what to bomb next....

    ReplyDelete