All knitting, all spinning, all the time

All knitting, all spinning, all the time




Sunday 6 June 2010

I'm still here!

Just a quick little post today - I'm still here, but I haven't been well.

I've still been knitting though, and I've decided that 3 beautiful friends who visited me in hospital, and have been generally loving and supportive shall receive the 3 pairs of socks I knitted whilst in hospital. I haven't decided yet which friend will recieve which socks yet, I may just leave it up to them (friend D, friend M & friend L please make your choices). I lay before you:

A pair of coriolus socks knitted with a Spotlight yarn:

A pair of Jaywalker socks also knitted with a Spotlight yarn:

And a plain vanilla pair knitted with Opal yarn:

1 comment:

  1. Three great pairs of socks and SO good to see you back on your blog. Look after yourself, hey!

    ReplyDelete