All knitting, all spinning, all the time

All knitting, all spinning, all the time




Thursday 31 March 2011

Bunny Nuggets

How cute are these little guys? They're Bunny Nuggets! I changed the tail though - I don't like making pom-poms, so I made an "ear" & rolled it up tightly. Made from some handspun mini-balls from the stash. In the bottom picture from left to right: merino/cashmere blend (soooo soft!), merino/flax blend, and a fibre sandwich batt from the lovely Miss V. These will make a fantastic sugar-free alternative for chocolate Easter bunnies (I suspect they'll last longer too).

2 comments:

  1. How cute are they! I can see these little guys breeding at my house:) thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bunny bums! Very cute, hon. The 'gang of three' are ready & waiting for the easter egg onslaught to begin. MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!

    ReplyDelete