All knitting, all spinning, all the time

All knitting, all spinning, all the time




Tuesday 8 March 2011

Finally

Woohoo! The end of the endless white!!

(Looped through to stop them blowing away while they dry)


Eight skeins = one whole kilo of white with coloured flecks spun to be about a commercial 5-8ply. I have another 250 grams of this I spun a few years ago in the stash & I have no idea what I'm going to do with it now.

Once I finish my happy dance I'll go stash diving to see what pretty fibres are lurking there waiting to become yarn. I don't think I'll go for anything large for a while though (not another kilo lot!) as the endless white took me just 2 weeks short of a YEAR to finish.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations--you sure win the "Hang in There" award for that effort!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! That sure is a lot of spinning and a lot of patience. I look forward to seeing what lovely ting you creat with all that yarn. :)

    ReplyDelete