All knitting, all spinning, all the time

All knitting, all spinning, all the time




Thursday 4 November 2010

Thanks

Thanks Textile Tragic for awarding me this - you made my day!


Now then, let's see ...

Award rules:

1. Thank the person who gave you the award.

2. Share 7 things about yourself.

3. Pass the award along to bloggers who you think are fantastic for whatever reason (in no particular order).

4. Contact the bloggers you picked & let them know about the award.

Hmmm ...

1. This one's easy - thanks Textile Tragic! I'm glad my sock-knitting inspires you, as you inspire me with your creativity.

2. Share 7 things about yourself - this one's not so easy ...

1. I love the colours blue & purple & everything inbetween.

2. I am anti-housework & would love to set up a foundation for the preservation of wayward dust-bunnies.

3. I am addicted to knitting socks. Cuff-down, toe-up, it doesn't matter. And I don't let the fact that the climate I live in isn't exactly condusive to sock-wearing stop me!

4. I have enough hand-knitted socks to wear a different pair every day for approximately 3 weeks. (At least)

5. I love chocolate, but not chocolate cake.

6. I collect sheep.

7. (Struggling now!) If all else fails, I drink tea!

3. I would like to pass this award on to:

Daylesnail - for being a wonderfully creative creatrix & a wonderful friend.

Spinayarn99 - for incouraging me to try new things with my spinning (like fibre-sandwiches!).

Yarnivorous - for showing me how to use the magic loop to knit socks, thus helping me rid myself of dreaded ladders forming where dpns meet.

Textile Teresa - for helping me to step outside my comfort zone & try new things (like yarn-bombing the Harrietville bridge!). I know you've just received this award from Textile Tragic, but there's nothing like multiple awards!

4. Now to contact the lucky winners!

2 comments:

  1. Aww thanks hon! I'm back from hols this Tuesday. VERY relaxed! So you don't like choc cake? Not even the muddy kind?
    VIVA LA DUST-BUNNIES!!!
    :P
    D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, thanks for the award - I have rarely been given one! :-)
    Now for my post. I'll probably be taking a couple of days at this point to get it done.

    ReplyDelete