Now then, let's see ...
1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to bloggers who you think are fantastic for whatever reason (in no particular order).
4. Contact the bloggers you picked & let them know about the award.
1. This one's easy - thanks Textile Tragic! I'm glad my sock-knitting inspires you, as you inspire me with your creativity.
2. Share 7 things about yourself - this one's not so easy ...
1. I love the colours blue & purple & everything inbetween.
2. I am anti-housework & would love to set up a foundation for the preservation of wayward dust-bunnies.
3. I am addicted to knitting socks. Cuff-down, toe-up, it doesn't matter. And I don't let the fact that the climate I live in isn't exactly condusive to sock-wearing stop me!
4. I have enough hand-knitted socks to wear a different pair every day for approximately 3 weeks. (At least)
5. I love chocolate, but not chocolate cake.
6. I collect sheep.
7. (Struggling now!) If all else fails, I drink tea!
3. I would like to pass this award on to:
Daylesnail - for being a wonderfully creative creatrix & a wonderful friend.
Spinayarn99 - for incouraging me to try new things with my spinning (like fibre-sandwiches!).
Yarnivorous - for showing me how to use the magic loop to knit socks, thus helping me rid myself of dreaded ladders forming where dpns meet.
Textile Teresa - for helping me to step outside my comfort zone & try new things (like yarn-bombing the Harrietville bridge!). I know you've just received this award from Textile Tragic, but there's nothing like multiple awards!
4. Now to contact the lucky winners!