All knitting, all spinning, all the time

All knitting, all spinning, all the time




Thursday 13 September 2012

Baby things

Finally my finger feels good enough to knit. Yay!
So I celebrated by whipping up this little cutie:


It's called Milo & it's constructed using one of my new favorite methods. Top down, in the round, & NO SEAMS!! Just darn in your beginning end, & your finishing end & you're done! Gotta love that. Although I didn't have time to block it nicely before it had to be given away.

I'm now working on another baby thing, this time Sweet Pea. It seems to be taking forever to get anywhere, so I hope I can finish it before bubby arrives. I think I've still got about 10 weeks up my sleeve, so that should be plenty. I was originally thinking of something else, but I found this book & nearly lost my mind with the cuteness. (Miss SJ? - I've lost your mobile number when my phone chucked a tanty & deleted my ENTIRE contacts list. Not happy!)

1 comment:

  1. Great! More cute baby things to contemplate. Thanks for sharing the links:)

    ReplyDelete