All knitting, all spinning, all the time

All knitting, all spinning, all the time




Wednesday 21 July 2010

The case of the missing colour strikes again!

It's happened again! Another missing colour in a Spotlight sock yarn - this time it was the brown stripe you can see in the sock on the left (thanks to friend D for taking this picture for me). I started with the left sock, and was feeling quite pleased with it's Jaywalkering-ness,when I turned the heel and was marching happily down the foot when a brown stripe in the pattern repeat revealed itself.
This pair is a birthday pressie for my lovely friend D, who says she doesn't care about the missing brown (isn't she sweet?), but I'm a bit miffed about the fact that I've had another colour go missing on me. (Hmmm ... yellow, then brown ... is there a hawthorn sock yarn being created somewhere?)

1 comment:

  1. Well, whatever it is that firing up your knitting juices, you're really going! Those socks look like they'd almost walk by themselves:)

    ReplyDelete