All knitting, all spinning, all the time

All knitting, all spinning, all the time




Tuesday 13 July 2010

The return of the knitting mojo

I was a bit worried there for a bit - I thought that I'd lost my knitting mojo, but I'm happy to say that it's back!

Over the last day or so I've not only finished an entire pair of socks (okay, they're in 8ply so it's probably not that impressive) but also a hat to match.

Nice and cosy & bright, but currently ownerless. I'm thinking of putting them in my "market bag". Not that I do markets very often (I haven't done one for at least 2 years), but I'm just pleased to have made something.

2 comments:

  1. woohoo - yeay you! the woolies look great. so good to have you back - missed you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay you! Just looking at those sox and hat makes me feel warm:)

    ReplyDelete