All knitting, all spinning, all the time

All knitting, all spinning, all the time




Tuesday 20 July 2010

More FOs

Another pair of socks - this one's an Opal yarn which is designed to represent a painting that's printed on the ball band. Unfortunately I don't read (or speak) german so I can't tell you the artist's name. Very long pattern repeats which makes for two destinctly different socks.

Then I got the urge to knit up some fingerless gloves - don't know why, but why not?! These ones worked up so quickly, even if they are in 4ply. (I'm wearing them now whilst I type - comfy & warm.) Made from some leftover Spotlight sock yarn.


The knitting mojo is definatley back - thank goodness. I don't know what I'd do without it! Now all I have to do is figure out what I want to make next. I may even be feeling in the mood for some spinning, although I need to sort out the next travelling sock project ...

1 comment:

  1. I seriously like your fingerless gloves--having just learned to make wrist-sized circles, the thought of managing all those itty bitty finger-sized ones is kinda daunting. As for the socks, dunno what the german artist wanted, but to me they speak of outback after rain:)

    ReplyDelete