All knitting, all spinning, all the time

All knitting, all spinning, all the time




Wednesday 19 October 2011

Quant the 2nd, a hat & a shawl

My adventures into the land of entrelac continued when I discovered I had enough yarn left from my original ball to make another one!



 

I'm not overly fond of the yellow, but all in all it's quite a pretty little thing. (Feels great to wear too -

nice & soft)

I'd originally bought the Noro Taiyo with this hat in mind but was waylaid by the call of the Quant.  Happily, I still had enough to make one!  I love the way the colours look like stained glass against the black.

Turn a Square

Herbivore in a yummy Silk/Merino blend

And because I love the one I made for my beautiful daughter so much, I made one for me too!  This is a yummy hand-dyed 50/50 silk/merino blend which has a gorgeous stitch definition & drapes devinely.  Yum!

2 comments:

  1. You have been busy. Love the entrelac head bands. And your beautiful daughter must look gorgeous in her shawl and you too!

    Sounds like you're having fun!

    ReplyDelete