All knitting, all spinning, all the time

All knitting, all spinning, all the time




Monday 17 January 2011

Blues & purples, purples & blues

I was back in Melbourne last week visiting my beautiful daughter & my mum. It was so great to see them again, & catching up with good friends too.

We managed to pack in so much into such a short space of time - visits to Bendigo (woollen mills & Bendigo Pottery), the city (Clegs, Magnation & lunch with dear friends), & of course the Handweavers & Spinners Guild (lunch with my lovely friend T).

Of course I had a few "accidents" along the way.

(There were more, but they were gifts for friends, so therefore they don't count - in my special little world, anyway.)

There are two baggies of multi-coloured merino tops, a small bag of silk tops, a small bag of de-gummed silk cocoons (should be good in a fibre sandwich) & some more sock yarns.

I think I can see a definate theme emerging here. As I think I mentioned in my last post, my favorite colours are blues & purples, & I seem incapable of buying anything else.

1 comment:

  1. beautiful daughter18 January 2011 at 21:00

    :) I see some pick and red in that mix aswell so your starting to branch out. can't wait untill july xoxo

    ReplyDelete